Data – collectively all information that you submit to Adams Engraving via the Website.
Adams Engraving, we or us – Adams Engraving, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 04802525 whose registered office is at Unit G1A The Mayford Centre, Mayford Green, Surrey, GU22 0PP;
User or you – any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Adams Engraving and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Adams Engraving and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website – the website that you are currently using, www.adamsengraving.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. If you use our contact form we will collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
5. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
6. All personal Data is stored securely. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
7. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. order processing
8. Adams Engraving may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
10. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
11. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Adams Engraving (where such Data is held).
12. Data security is of great importance to Adams Engraving and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
13. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
16. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
17. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Adams Engraving by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
21 February 2018